Thursday, May 5, 2011

Naked Cowgirl Updates 5/5/11



Thursday,April 28th
I had a great meeting in Edgewater, NJ with Aron Schoenfeld, Lori Michaels, Courtney Lynch, and Rula Kanawati about the endless possibilities available by the merging of the "Naked Cowgirl" brand and New Legacy Mobile and Vlassified. With their knowledge of future technology on the rise and our passion and positive energy, our fans will be able to receive instant up-to-date messages from us about all of the fabulous things going on. Just text "cowgirl" to 82257 to get started!
Saturday, April 30th & Sunday, May 1st
I finally got some nice weather to be out in Times square. I went into the city with Naked Cowboy on Saturday and stayed for about 2 1/2 hours, which for him means almost 4 hours. On Sunday, I decided to take the bus in and meet him since I do NOT have a cleaning lady and needed to clean my condo. on my day OFF. So I met up with the cowboy around 2:30 and stayed for 1 1/2 hours with still enough time to come home and cook for my family:)
Wednesday, May4th
My morning started off walking my dog and meeting "Larry The Cable Guy" outside my condo with his crew as they were getting ready to film an episode of "Only In America" for next season, which probably won't be aired until the end of this year. This episode was based around the interesting things and people of New york City, which of course included the Naked Cowboy. Larry got to dress up as the Naked Cowboy for the day and see what it's really like to walk around half naked in the rain.
Since Naked Cowboy is an Ordained Minister, he performed a wedding ceremony having Larry as the best man and me, the Naked Cowgirl, as the Maid of Honor. Sachiko and Rob Coffman (owners of Hudsonhair.com) were renewing their vows for the ceremony. Although it was raining, there was still quite a crowd around us yelling "Get 'er Done"!

No comments:

Post a Comment